Safe Access Solutions
The davit system for extensive perimeters
The traversing davit applies where the labor-intensive operation of moving portable davits from location to location must be overcome.
The Davit system is a traditional and effective method to provide permanent access to facades of buildings with high parapets and little space on the roof for the installation of a complex BMU. Single-user cradles and bosun's chairs -such as RopeClimber bosun's chair - may also be suspended from individual davits.
The davit moves systematically over a rail structure fixed to the inner side of the parapet.
The design of the machine and its components are calculated with latest generation software and tested according to both European – EN1808 and Machine Directive 2006/42/CEE - and North American standards.
- A lightweight solution
- Optimal solution to cover the whole perimeter of a building
- Rapidly installed and low-cost solution
- The cradle or suspended equipment can be used for other maintenance systems
- Easily operated. Just requires a basic training in work at heights
- Modular system which allows augmentation or exclusion of elements