This statement pertains to the website https://fba-gomyl.com/
This website is partially compliant with the requirements of RD 1112/2018, subject to the exceptions and areas of non-conformity outlined below.
The following content is non-accessible for these reasons:
- Non-compliance with RD 1112/2018
There could be certain contrast elements that do not meet the minimum standards of 3:1, in relation to the adjacent background colors of the specified web section. [18.104.22.168 Non-textual contrast] Some labels or instructions may not be correctly tagged [22.214.171.124 Labels or instructions] There may be state messages that fail to meet the required standards [126.96.36.199 State messages] Error suggestions may not fulfill the minimum criteria [188.8.131.52 Error Suggestions (conditional)] Deficiencies in sequential navigation could be present, impacting the meaning or operation of the webpage [184.108.40.206 Focus order] It may not be possible to prevent accidental activation of interaction elements by voice entry [requirement 220.127.116.11 - Character key shortcuts].
- Sporadic editorial errors may exist on certain web pages. Disproportionate load. Not applicable.
Preparation of this accessibility statement.
This statement was prepared on August 31, 2023. It was created through a self-assessment conducted internally by the company.
Feedback and contact information.
For communications regarding accessibility requirements (as per article 10.2.a of RD 1112/2018), the following are welcomed:
- Reports of any potential non-compliance by this website
- Notifications of other access difficulties to content
- Any further inquiries or suggestions for improving the website's accessibility
Please use the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org for communication. Submissions may include:
- Complaints concerning the fulfillment of RD 1112/2018 requirements
- Requests for accessible information pertaining to: Content outside the scope of RD 1112/2018 as stipulated by article 3, section 4 Content exempt from accessibility requirements due to disproportionate burden. Accessible information requests must clearly detail the facts, reasons, and the specific request to establish it as reasonable and legitimate. Complaints and claims about accessible information should be directed to the aforementioned email.
Should an accessible information request or complaint be dismissed, or if you disagree with the resolution, or the response fails to meet the standards of article 12.5, you may file a complaint. Complaints can also be filed if a response has not been received within twenty business days.