A compact lightweight hoist
Traction hoist for man-riding
THE UNILIFT SERIES traction hoists is designed for lifting and lowering people or material without height limits. Capacities range from 400kg to 1000kg at either 9 or 18 m/min.
The hoists have flexible attachment points, manual safety lowering mechanism, embed overload mechanism and operanting hours counter. The rope is not connected which makes it compact, lightweight and very easy to handle.
The UNILIFT hoist is versatile and suitable for a large number of applications.
Designed and manufactured according to EN1808:2015 and certified by TUV Rheinland (recognized by OSHA)
- "Scaffoldless installation process" in the today's elevator installation methods that focus on safety and efﬁciency
- Windmill applications
- Temporay and permanent plataforms
- Material lifting
- Special applications requiring man-riding
- Structure design in die-cast aluminium
- Gearing and drive sheave is fabricated from hardened steel
- Drive sheave and pressure rollers of special nitrided steel
- Standardized components ensures easy access to all wearing parts
- Universal attachments
- Motor protection IP55 as standard
- Motor thermal protection device
- Electrical phase monitoring
- Mechanical overload device
Working at height legislation
EN1808:2015 and certified by TUV Rheinland
UNILIFT traction hoist
The robust, precisely machined housing of die-cast aluminum, ensures a low dead-weightand an outstanding rigidity. Gearing , drive sheave and pressure rollers are produced from special hardened (by nitration) steel. Its surface hardness is approximately 70 HRC, guaranteeing a low wear of these components. The fully-synthetic special oil ensures the highest possible efficiency and a smooth operation within a temperature range of -40°C to 70°C.
The ambient temperature and power supply (voltage and frequency) can be changed to your request. When the electric current frequency is 60HZ, the lifting speed will be increased by 20%, and the load should be reduced by 20%.
UNI100 | UNI89 | UNI63 | UNI50