Versatile solution for facade maintenance
Aluminium rail for suspended equipment
The aluminium rail for suspension works is an efficient height access system for facade maintenance and cleaning. Highly versatile, it can be installed in building entrances, atriums, courtyards and on the building main facades. Suspended access on structures of 5 to 300m height. The track can be curved and powder coated in any RAL colour.
The trolleys roll on the flange of the rail. Manually, motorized or battery operated trolleys are used for horizontal movements. Compatible with rope access technician, RopeClimber, suspended platform, auxiliary hoist and roofcars.
- Suspended access
- Maintenance architectural highlights and monuments
- Maintenance of airport facades
- Maintenance of Hospital facades
- Maintenance of commercial office and mall facades
- Maintenance of skyscraper
- Aluminium rail (5 kg/m)
- Powder coated or anodized
- Custom-made brackets
- The rail can be curved to match building facades or internal structures
- Manual, motorized or battery operated trolleys
- Compatible with traversing ladders, rope access technicians, RopeClimber and suspended platforms
- Possibility of custom-made solutions with the Fallprotec’s engineering department
- Powder coated special RAL colours on request
Working at height legislation
Manual operated trolley
Trolley manually operated by a drive belt and compatible with RopeClimber or suspended platform. Suitable for short tracks up to 30 meters length. Easy annual maintenance.